Starlight Walk is back for 2024. It is a 10k twilight walk raising money for Sole Bay Care fund and Dementia UK. The start and finish point is the wonderful venue of Old Hall Southwold Cafe and Walks.
It takes place on Saturday 18th May 2024. On-the-day registration opens at 6pm and the walk starts at 7pm. The cost of registration is £10 in advance or £12 on the day. This year’s event is once again sponsored by Walfinch Independant Home Living.
Come and join the wonderful atmosphere of an evening walk with friends, fantastic views of the Blyth Valley, wonderful food, and all whilst raising money for good causes.
To register, read and agree to the terms and conditions below and you will be taken to our People’s Fundraising partners to complete your registration process. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your support.
- Registration opens from 6.00 pm
- All participants must sign in before starting and report to registration at the end of the walk.
- Late arrivals may not be permitted to join the walk.
- Please ensure you are medically fit to undertake the walk.
- All walkers are to wear sensible shoes. No flip flops or “Crocs’
- Each walker is to wear a head torch or carry a hand torch.
- No Dogs.
- No pushchairs.
- This is not a race. Running the course is not permitted
- Walking children must be holding the hand of a responsible adult.
- It is not advised for children under 8
- Please carry plasters for blisters.
- Bring water to drink
- If the marshals feel you need to stop the walk for any reason their decision is final!
- No smoking or vaping on the walk.
- Covid rules will apply if appropriate.
- Please take your rubbish home.
If you can, please wear glowing stars, fluorescent boppers, glow-in-the-dark strips, etc.
Bring a windproof jacket or ‘pack-away’ rain gear, and snacks to eat on the way.
If you prefer to not take part in the walk but would still like to donate, please click on the button below.